Holy Cow. I’m keeping up with a series. Amazing. The world may be ending. You heard it here first.
Hopefully you can squeeze in a look at our favorites from the week.
- I should retitle this “Michelle’s Favorite Kitchen Make-over of the Week.” Maury (Life on Mars) wowed me with her addition of butcher block counters. Seriously doesn’t even look like the same room.
- Chelsea (Two Twenty One) is offering up her photo editing skills. Have a photo that isn’t quite stellar but you don’t want to invest the money and time into learning photo editing? Chelsea is here to help! She edited up one of our cow pictures. Be sure to check it out!
- I’m madly in love with these Target cardigans. I’m one of those elderly ladies that always has a cardigan no matter what time of year. I really like the length of these..especially paired with skinny jeans. My other new love.
- Nate is lame. I asked him what he was digging this week and he said “Your Mom.” He doesn’t know I’m putting this on the blog. This will teach him to play along with my blog games. The only thing he could come up with is two albums that he has been listening to a lot while editing our vacation photos… Barenaked Ladies and Fun. Let’s encourage Nate to try harder next week. Mkay?
- Ike and I think this Good Dog Gift Bucket from Harry Barker would be fun gift for new dog owners. Or for storing treats and bones. Ike thinks lots of bones would be good.
Should I kick the dude out of the weekly round up or give him another chance? What are your favorites from the week? Big week-end plans? We are sleeping. Just sleeping. Okay, maybe hanging out with family too. But lots and lots of beautiful sleep is in our very near future.