It’s Friday. Beautiful, beautiful Friday. Don’t you just love Friday? Me too.
Here’s what we are diggin’ this week.
1. World Market's Yarrow Curtains: It’s a really stinking good thing that we don’t have a World Market in our town. Seriously. I am, however, headed to the land of World Market this week-end and these beauties may be coming home with me. If I don’t hate them in person. Which is always a good possibility.
2. BB Daily Deals: Rachel's mom has opened an on-line boutique called BB Daily Deals. Sign up and you will receive e-mails regarding two deals per week. I hear the selection is going to be great… cute boutique clothing and accessories to seasonal home décor to adorable kitchen items. This week’s deals were the cute key fobs above and adorable seasonal garland. Be sure to sign up here!
3. The Color Run: I am running The Color Run tomorrow with some friends from back home and Nate’s sister. The Color Run’s slogan is that it’s the “Happiest 5K on the Planet”. The only rule is that you start with a white shirt. You can walk, run, or dance your way to the finish. At each kilometer, you are blitzed with color. I. Can’t. Wait.
1. Baby by Summer of Tears: **Warning: This video has some sensitive material. If you’re easily offended, please skip!** Nate showed this YouTube video to me last week-end. Mascara was running. We both about peed our pants. It’s about how these new parents feel more prepared to have children because of their dog. Good stuff.
2. Photo Editor by Aviary: Nate thinks this app has better options to get you better photos on your phone. There are more fine tuning options. (That’s all I could get out of him. Seriously, this series is liking pulling teeth.)
1. Self Portraits. Ike’s loving photos of himself this week. There are no issues with self esteem and our furry friend. I think this high level of self love comes from hearing “I love your dog”, “That’s the cutest dog ever”, “I’m going to steal your dog” on our nightly walks. Oh, Ike.
What are you diggin’ this week? Have you ran The Color Run? What’s your favorite phone photo app? Does your dog like looking at himself in the mirror too?